Problema con buscar/reemplazar global

Jonathan Barrionuevo

Mar 18, 2021, 10:26:25 AM3/18/21
to AtoM Users
Hola, me he dado con un problema, que cuando estoy logueado y voy Administrador -> Buscar/ Reemplazar global me sale un error 500 en la version Atom 2.6.1.

Entonces decidí comprobar en la versión  anterior (2.4) que  tenemos instalada y me arroja un error "Fatal error: Class 'SearchAdvancedAction' not found in /var/www/html/atom/apps/qubit/modules/search/actions/globalReplaceAction.class.php on line 21".
Lo que me llevó a comprobar el código y en ambas versiones de atom instalada, muestra lo que adjunto en la imagen.problema search global.jpg
Es como que no existe la clase definida, en ninguna parte del proyecto.

Por favor, alguien que me pueda ayudar. Desde ya muschas gracias

Dan Gillean

Mar 18, 2021, 5:15:49 PM3/18/21
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi there,

I'm not sure why or how Global search and replace is displaying as an option in your user interface, but this functionality is NOT currently supported in AtoM.

We used to have this feature in ICA-AtoM 1.3. However, it was performing all of the updates synchronously on-demand via the web browser, meaning it was constantly timing out for large requests, leaving corrupted data. Because this was causing a lot of problems for user data, we deprecated the feature.

When we released AtoM 2.0, we decided to remove this feature from the user interface, until we could find a sponsor who would help us add job scheduler support, so the search/replace could be run asynchronously in the background as a job, and therby avoid browser timeout issues. So far no one in our community has sponsored this development.

Because of this, there is still some code that refers to global search/replace, but there is currently no functional module. In the meantime, we are now 6 major versions later, and the code has changed a lot - I'm guessing that the searchAdvancedAction function was removed during a code cleanup at some point.

Sorry for the confusion!

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.