print preview not working

Roger Rutishauser

Jul 8, 2024, 10:21:02 AMJul 8
to AtoM Users
Hi,
Using the default arDominionBS5 theme with AtoM 2.8x, I don't get a print-version of the page.
https://....index.php/clipboard/view?sort=identifier&sortDir=asc
URI changes to ...index.php/clipboard/view?sort=identifier&sortDir=asc&media=print
But it only shows a new line that allows to close the print preview.

a1.PNG
a2.PNG

With the old arDominionPlugin it works...

Do you have the same issue?

Dan Gillean

Jul 8, 2024, 4:48:38 PMJul 8
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Roger,

I see the same thing in the demo site. The best way to get the Maintainers to notice and hopefully address this in an upcoming release will be to file a bug ticket here

Thanks!

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
Business & User Experience Analyst
Artefactual Systems, Inc.