Instalar Atom

Jorge Villablanca

Jul 7, 2022, 4:54:29 PM7/7/22
to AtoM Users
Al instalar atom, me sale un error 500

Dan Gillean

Jul 8, 2022, 9:26:19 AM7/8/22
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Jorge,

We will need more information to be able to offer suggestions. For example:
  • Are you installing the latest stable version of AtoM, version 2.6.4?
  • Are you installing using the downloadable tarball on the AtoM website, or from our GitHub code repository?
  • Have you followed the recommended installation instructions? If no, what changes have you made?
  • Have you looked in the webserver error logs to see if there is more information about the 500 error? Please share any message you find there
  • Where / when in the installation process do you encounter the 500 error? What have you tried to resolve this issue?
We can offer more suggestions when we know more about the problem. Thanks!

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory
he / him

On Thu, Jul 7, 2022 at 4:54 PM Jorge Villablanca <sist...@beaep.ec> wrote:
Al instalar atom, me sale un error 500

Jorge Villablanca

Jul 8, 2022, 9:57:23 AM7/8/22
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi, i am installing the atom 2.6.4 version, and i wrote the port of my localhost (80) and i give en next and
image.png

--

Jorge Villablanca
Área de Sistemas

Dan Gillean

Jul 8, 2022, 10:08:19 AM7/8/22
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Jorge,

I'm sorry, but please review and answer the questions from my last message:
  • Are you installing the latest stable version of AtoM, version 2.6.4?
  • Are you installing using the downloadable tarball on the AtoM website, or from our GitHub code repository?
  • Have you followed the recommended installation instructions? If no, what changes have you made?
  • Have you looked in the webserver error logs to see if there is more information about the 500 error? Please share any message you find there
  • Where / when in the installation process do you encounter the 500 error? What have you tried to resolve this issue?
We especially need to know what is in the error logs for this 500 error to be able to help. Thanks!

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056