Add Archival descriptions give a http 500 error on AtoM under Wamp (windows 10)

jose...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2020, 9:02:52 PM7/5/20
to AtoM Users
Im trying to add some data (for test porpouses) in AtoM, but when i finish de input of all data and press create, i receive an error 500 http. All data are saved  (authority, institutions) Archival descriptions. When i try do edit some data and save is ok, same with deleting data. Only with the creation. Some clue of this error?
PS.: I try to install on ubuntu, but nothing happens.
thanks for all

Dan Gillean

Jul 6, 2020, 12:33:25 PM7/6/20
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi there,

First, we do not test or develop AtoM for WAMP, so it is possible that some of the dependencies you have installed (PHP extensions and other libraries) are either missing or different versions, and this is affecting functionality. Because of this, our ability to provide support via the user forum is limited. You can always browse other Windows-related posts in our user forum using the "Windows" tag, in case you find some suggestions there:
In any case, the first thing I would suggest that you do is check the webserver error logs to see if you can find more useful information about the nature of the error. I don't know what webserver you are using, but you can see the default information we provide for Nginx users, here:
It's also possible that using Debug mode could tell you more about the nature of the error. See:
The most common cause I see for 500 errors is that the job scheduler is either not installed, not properly configured, or the atom-worker needs a restart. See:
I've shared the 2.6 instructions in the Troubleshooting link simply because I've updated them recently with more useful information - though the details will be the same in 2.5.

If you do get the error log or a stack trace from debug mode and you're not sure what the information means, please feel free to share it here and we can try to offer further suggestions.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.