Usability - navegation - Links

ClaraC

Dec 3, 2021, 2:24:47 AM12/3/21
to AtoM Users
Hi everyone!
How can I make the links open in a separate new tab or window?
I currently use the right mouse button option, but I think it would make navigation much easier for users.

Thanks :-)

José Raddaoui

Dec 6, 2021, 12:50:02 PM12/6/21
to AtoM Users
Hi Clara,

Changing the AtoM links to open in a new tab by default will require development and looking at all those links to change their default behavior. One suggestion not related to AtoM, you could use the middle mouse button to open links in new tabs (in all sites).

Best regards.

ClaraC

Dec 9, 2021, 6:06:24 AM12/9/21
to AtoM Users
Thank you very much for your reply, José! What you comments is what I usually do (Use the mouse to open a new window) but I think it would be very useful to consider it in future updates since it would greatly facilitate navigation for users. Kind regards

El dia dilluns, 6 de desembre de 2021 a les 18:50:02 UTC+1, José Raddaoui va escriure: