Andres Guio

Apr 12, 2024, 5:32:54 PMApr 12
to AtoM Users
Good afternoon, does anyone know how I can restrict the viewing of AtoM content to someone who has not yet logged in?

Because currently you can not enter the publication without registering but still see the preview and I do not want to see anything.

Dan Gillean

Apr 23, 2024, 10:39:56 AMApr 23
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

The easiest way to prevent public users from accessing your AtoM site entirely would be to add basic HTTP authentication. When enabled via Nginx, users will be prompted for a username and password when trying to navigate to your site's URL. See:
You can also put the site behind a firewall or VPN, etc.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.