Artefactual Support issue

Samantha Levin

May 4, 2023, 11:01:28 AM5/4/23
to AtoM Users
Hey all,

I'm posting here because I don't know what else to do. I've got two ongoing issues with AtoM, one of which is keeping me from using AtoM.

Artefactual support seems to be overwhelmed and is not addressing either.

My institution is an Artefactual-hosted client, so I have little control over fixing things from my end.

Is anyone else having issues, and does anyone know what's going on? When can I expect to receive tech support?

Dan Gillean, you're my only hope...do you know what's up?

Samantha Levin

Dan Gillean

May 4, 2023, 11:51:05 AM5/4/23
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Samantha,

I understand that our team is following up with you now on the reasons for the delay, as well as next steps.

Regards,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.