Cannot start VM Vagrant

beli

Nov 30, 2020, 10:55:12 AM11/30/20
to AtoM Users
Hi,
When I start the VM of ICA-ATOM downloaded using Vagrant I get this message error of network configuration :

Failed to open/create the internal network 'HostInterfaceNetworking-VirtualBox Host-Only Ethernet Adapter' (VERR_INTNET_FLT_IF_NOT_FOUND).

Failed to attach the network LUN (VERR_INTNET_FLT_IF_NOT_FOUND).

How can I fix this error ?

Thanks in advance

Dan Gillean

Nov 30, 2020, 3:33:35 PM11/30/20
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi there,

This sounds like a configuration issue with your network adapters, rather than a problem with the Vagrant image itself. There are a number of suggestions you can try in the following thread:
Let us know if one of these solutions helps!

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.