CARGA DE SERIES

Amilcar Sasso

Apr 6, 2023, 12:01:19 AM4/6/23
to AtoM Users
Hola Dan,
termine de instalar ATOM 2.6, en el area identidad, de la descripcion archivistica, trato de ingresar una serie y la misma me da error. y me envia error 500, como puedo cargar la serie respectiva?

Gracias,
Amilcar Sasso
APM San Juan-Argentina

Dan Gillean

Apr 6, 2023, 8:16:34 AM4/6/23
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hola Amilcar,

We will need more information to be able to offer assistance. For example:
  • What is the FULL version number listed in Admin > Settings ?
  • Is this a brand new installation, or are you upgrading from an earlier version?
  • Did you follow our recommended installation instructions? If no, what did you change?
Also, whenever you encounter a 500 error, the very first thing we recommend is that you take a look at the error logs for more information,. If you have followed the recommended installation instructions, you can access the most recent message in the Nginx error logs with:
Please share any relevant message you find.

One common problem in new installations that might be the cause: the job scheduler's worker is not running. You will know this is the case if, when you look in the error logs, you see a message like: "No Gearman worker available that can handle the job." If you see such a message, then you will need to 1) make sure you installed the Gearman job scheduler (see this page in the 2.6 documentation), and that the worker is running properly.

You will find more information on how to check all of this, and how to restart the atom-worker, in the following forum post:
Let us know what you find! Once we have more information we can offer further suggestions.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.