OIDC Support

Laureano De Luca

Jul 2, 2024, 12:38:58 PM (21 hours ago) Jul 2
to AtoM Users
Hello, I've been trying to enable the OIDC plugin in my installation. I've already set up the connection with my OpenID CAS Server and everything, but when I try to log in this happens:

1. I click on "Log In with SSO"
2. I log in to my CAS server
3. It redirects me back to AtoM, but i'm not logged in.

I've been dealing with this problem for two weeks now and I havent found out a solution.

Some more information:

The data is retrieved correctly from my CAS: I used the logger to check out if my CAS server is even sending data back to AtoM, and it does.

Any tips? Something I might have forgotten?

The only thing that I think it might be breaking stuff is this configuration:

set_groups_from_attributes: false

Thanks in advance!