Error 500 and error 203 on service worker

Atom Intended

Jun 11, 2021, 12:23:31 AM6/11/21
to AtoM Users

I have tried to restart service worker, but the error 500 still persist. You can see the detail of error on picture below.
What steps I have to do to solve this?
error500.PNG

Thank you.

Dan Gillean

Jun 14, 2021, 10:22:20 AM6/14/21
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi there,

I think what's happened is that you've hit the restart limit. In some cases, the atom-worker can get caught in a loop when an error occurs, constantly trying to restart and then failing again. To prevent this, our latest recommended service configuration imposes a restart limit of 3 attempts within 24 hours. Once that limit is hit, you need to manually enter a different command to restart the fail counter. Try the following:
  • sudo systemctl reset-failed atom-worker
  • sudo systemctl restart atom-worker
  • sudo systemctl status atom-worker
Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS