500 Internal Server Error on AtoM 2.5.2

Roberto

Jul 15, 2020, 5:34:31 AM7/15/20
to AtoM Users
Running AtoM 2.5.2, suddenly after moving arch desctriptions I got this error : 500 Internal Server Error

I tried to execute the command php symfony search:populate:
the putput is :
unable to open the log file qubit_cli.log for writing
[exception] 500 | Internal server Error

please help me
Thank you in advance

Roberto

Jul 15, 2020, 6:33:01 AM7/15/20
to AtoM Users
further details: the job report

[info] [2020-07-15 01:18:54] Job 1802 "arObjectMoveJob": Job started.
[info] [2020-07-15 01:18:54] Job 1802 "arObjectMoveJob": Moving object (id: 688)
[info] [2020-07-15 01:18:54] Job 1802 "arObjectMoveJob": Moving object to parent (id: 1623)
[info] [2020-07-15 01:18:55] Job 1802 "arObjectMoveJob": Move completed.
[info] [2020-07-15 01:18:55] Job 1802 "arObjectMoveJob": Exception: Error in one or more bulk request actions:

index: /atom/QubitInformationObject/1042 caused mapping set to strict, dynamic introduction of [it] within [dates.i18n] is not allowed

José Raddaoui

Jul 15, 2020, 7:27:27 AM7/15/20
to AtoM Users
Hi Roberto,

You may need to run the search populate task with a different user that has enough permissions over the AtoM folder. If you have sudo privileges and AtoM was installed as in the documentation, you could try with:

sudo -u www-data php symfony search:populate

If you recently added the Italian language through the GUI and could not run the search populate task, that would explain the error you're seeing in the job report.

Best regards,
Radda.

Roberto

Jul 15, 2020, 8:21:24 AM7/15/20
to AtoM Users

Hi Radda,

Thank you very much.
I've tried with the command that you suggested
sudo -u www-data php symfony search:populate
It has been successfully completed but I'm getting the error.

Regards
Roberto

José Raddaoui

Jul 15, 2020, 8:59:33 AM7/15/20
to AtoM Users
Hi Roberto,

Could it be that the Italian language is not actually enabled and that somehow the descriptions were created in that language? You could check if it's enabled in the GUI at admin -> settings -> i18n languages. If it was not enabled you'll need to do so and re-run the search populate task. Also, just in case, you may try restarting the Atom worker with:

sudo systemctl restart atom-worker

Bests.

Roberto

Jul 15, 2020, 9:13:07 AM7/15/20
to AtoM Users
Hi Radda
thank you  again
I'm sure Italian was enabled and it is still enabled (I've checked just to be sure).
In any case I've restarted atom-worker , but nothing changed

Regards
R.

José Raddaoui

Jul 15, 2020, 11:29:50 AM7/15/20
to AtoM Users
Hi Roberto,

When you said nothing changed, do you mean that another move job triggered the same error? Or do you mean the "500 Internal Server Error"? For the later, you could check the Nxing and PHP-FPM logs to see if there is more information in there:

sudo journalctl -u php7.2-fpm
sudo journalctl -u nginx

Bests.

Roberto

Jul 15, 2020, 11:40:46 AM7/15/20
to AtoM Users
I apologize,
I mean the "500 Internal Server Error" when I try to access an archival description

Regards
R.

José Raddaoui

Jul 15, 2020, 11:51:53 AM7/15/20
to AtoM Users
Right, maybe in ...

sudo tail -f /var/log/nginx/error.log
sudo tail -f /var/log/php7.2-fpm.log

It could be that the nested set got corrupted when the move job failed, you could try to fix the nested set, the slugs and re-populate the index:

sudo -u www-data php symfony propel:build-nested-set
sudo -u www-data php symfony propel:generate-slugs
sudo -u www-data php symfony search:populate

Please, let us know if you find something else in the logs or running these tasks.

Regards.

Roberto

Jul 15, 2020, 12:22:39 PM7/15/20
to AtoM Users
Fixed! it works: no more "500 Internal Server Error".
I Thank you very much!!!

output of sudo tail -f /var/log/nginx/error.log

output of sudo tail -f /var/log/php7.2-fpm.log

no error messages during the other 3 commands to fix the nested set, the slugs and re-populate the index.

Let me no if you need further info

Regards
R.

José Raddaoui

Jul 15, 2020, 2:22:30 PM7/15/20
to AtoM Users
That's great Roberto! I'm glad that made it!

Roberto

Jul 16, 2020, 2:46:00 AM7/16/20
to AtoM Users
Very few archival descriptions and their digital object result lost.
but I'm very glad too.
R.