Arxiu Històric del Poblenou

Apr 21, 2022, 11:59:11 AM4/21/22
to AtoM Users
Hi

I have an issue on sorting results in browse pages.

I am using latest AtoM 2.6.4, MariaDB 10.6, running ElasticSearch 5.6, on Ubuntu 20 LTS (same issue is also happening on CentOS 7).

Database is created using charset utf8mb4 and collation is utf8mb4_unicode_ci.

While browsing Authority Records here (https://atom.arxiuhistoricpoblenou.cat/index.php/actor/browse), the order is not right. It is not working for other entities, like Subjects (see here: https://atom.arxiuhistoricpoblenou.cat/index.php/taxonomy/index/id/35)

The point is that it was working as expected, but a couple of days ago I decided to  recreated the ElasticSearch index, and the problem started.

I have cleared the symfony cache, stop the PHP, and also repopulated ElasticSearch again, but no luck :(

Is there any open issue related to this feature? I have check the forum and issue tracker, but I didn't find anything related.

Regards.

Arxiu Històric del Poblenou

Apr 21, 2022, 12:03:04 PM4/21/22
to AtoM Users
I have just realized what the problem is... the selected language on the interface :(

I was using English as the language on the interface, but records do not have an English value, but a Spanish or Catalan value.

Regards.