php autocomplete issue

Waqas Saeed

Jul 31, 2021, 3:56:13 AM7/31/21
to AtoM Users
I'm unable to find out the solution that PHP files that are being edited from the project panel does not show autocomplete while coding, however; rest e.g. doing it with FTP shows the autocomplete, and saving directly on the desktop shows the autocomplete - > https://gifyu.com/image/OjAO

Dan Gillean

Aug 2, 2021, 9:55:18 AM8/2/21
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi there,

This is a forum for Access to Memory (AtoM), a web-based application for archivists to arrange, describe, and provide access to their archival holdings.

I think you're posting about the text editor, atom.io. I would recommend opening your thread here:

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056