inquiring about how I can access the php database of the Atom system

محمود محمد

Sep 5, 2023, 4:13:13 PM9/5/23
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Dears

I installed Atom on my computer perfectly, but I want to inspect the database itself to get a closer look at the system fields. I am inquiring about how I can access the php database of the Atom system. Thank you.

Dan Gillean

Sep 6, 2023, 8:16:29 AM9/6/23
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

We have instructions on how to access the MySQL command prompt (including where to find the access credentials in case you don't remember them from installation), as well as a number of example SQL queries that can be useful in test and development environments (or for advanced troubleshooting), here:
We do not recommend accessing MySQL directly on a public-facing production installation unless absolutely necessary. Additionally, even if you are using a test installation, I strongly encourage you to make a database backup FIRST before proceeding if keeping your AtoM data is important to you. See:
We also have Entity Relationship Diagrams of AtoM's database schema on our wiki. Here is the latest, rendered as a searchable PDF:
Finally, I have also recently shared a brief overview of some of the entities you will find in our schema and how it is organized, in this user forum thread:
Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory
he / him

‪On Tue, Sep 5, 2023 at 4:13 PM ‫محمود محمد‬‎ <mahmoud...@gmail.com> wrote:‬
Dears

I installed Atom on my computer perfectly, but I want to inspect the database itself to get a closer look at the system fields. I am inquiring about how I can access the php database of the Atom system. Thank you.

محمود محمد

Sep 6, 2023, 1:27:52 PM9/6/23
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much ... Thanks a  lot