nouvelle sur le groupe

已查看 93 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Lalie Lapleni

未读,
2020年4月6日 14:15:362020/4/6
收件人 AtoM Users
Bonjour,

Je travaille pour les Archives nationales du Rwanda.  Nous souhaitons intégrer AtoM dans la gestion de nos archives.  Existe t'il une formation en ligne qui pourrait nous aider?
Merci beacoup
Rosalie Ndejuru
Experte en développement des systèmes d'Archives et Bibliothèques
Rwanda Archives and Library Services Authority, RALSA
Gouvernement du Rwanda

Dan Gillean

未读,
2020年4月7日 10:30:082020/4/7
收件人 ICA-AtoM Users
Bonjour Rosalie,

If you are looking for paid training options, Artefactual provides online 1.5 hour training sessions that can be customized to your needs. For more information, see:
I speak some French, but not enough to deliver a whole training in French, unfortunately - the same is true for other members of our team.

If you are looking for free resources, there are a number of materials that you could use to organize your own training, if desired. First, I am attaching a copy of the AtoM exercises we share in our AtoM Camps - they provide step by step instructions on performing basic operations in AtoM. Unfortunately, they are only in English at the moment.

We have a number of slide decks that cover various aspects of using AtoM here:
We have some older tutorial videos on setting up the Vagrant test environment, and using the command-line in AtoM available on YouTube:
One important thing to note about these CLI tutorials - they were created in 2016, so some things may have changed in AtoM. Most importantly, the commands to restart services are different now - here are some updated commands that will work with AtoM 2.5 or 2.6:

Restarting PHP-FPM:
  • Using Ubuntu 16.04 with PHP 7.0: sudo systemctl restart php7.0-fpm
  • Using Ubuntu 18.04 with PHP 7.2: sudo systemctl restart php7.2-fpm
Restarting Memcached:
  • sudo systemctl restart memcached
There are also slides here:
Finally, it is quite old now (from 2015), but we do have an Introduction to AtoM tutorial webinar recording here:
AtoM has changed a lot since 2015, but many of the basic operations covered in this video are still the same.

You are free to play around in our public demo site, available here:
Log in credentials are listed on the homepage. Please be aware that this site will automatically refresh every hour, so changes you make will be lost - and other users may also be in the site making changes. Additionally, for security purposes, all uploads are disabled in the demo site.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory
he / him

AtoM Exercises 2019.pdf

Lalie Lapleni

未读,
2020年4月9日 11:40:252020/4/9
收件人 ica-ato...@googlegroups.com、ra...@myculture.gov.rw
Thanks a lot Dan.
We will begin with the info you gave me and come back to you after.
In this Corona Virus time, we wish you health and safety
Best regards

Rosalie Ndejuru
Expert in Archives & library systems development
Rwanda Archives and Library Services Authority, RALSA
Ministry of Youth and Culture
Government of Rwanda

Garanti sans virus. www.avast.com

--
Rosalie Ndejuru

Garanti sans virus. www.avast.com

Lalie Lapleni

未读,
2020年4月23日 11:57:442020/4/23
收件人 ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Good day ladies and gentlemen
I am looking for an Atom french discussion group on the internet.  Thanks a lot for th Ease help
Rosalie Ndejuru
RALSA
Rwanda-East Africa

Le mar. 7 avr. 2020 à 16:30, Dan Gillean <d...@artefactual.com> a écrit :

--
Rosalie Ndejuru

Simo Slaoui

未读,
2021年3月19日 04:26:042021/3/19
收件人 AtoM Users
Bonjour Rosalie,
Je suis Simo, je travaille sur un projet d'archive au Maroc. Je cherche également des personnes francophones pour mieux comprendre ce programme.
Avez-vous réussi à le mettre en place? je galère encore avec l'installation. J'aimerai bien avoir vos retours si vous avez opté pour cette solution.
Bonne journée
回复全部
回复作者
转发