Me da Error cuando quiero mover una descripción

Luis Alberto Avilan

Aug 17, 2021, 9:26:18 AM8/17/21
to AtoM Users
Hola buenos días, intente mover una descripción para que sea parte de un fondo y me dice   "500 Internal Server Error". Desde ya muchas gracias

Dan Gillean

Aug 17, 2021, 9:34:19 AM8/17/21
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hola Luis,

I suspect the job scheduler needs to be restarted, but the webserver error logs should tell you more. For additional information and links to our documentation, please see this previous thread in the forum:
Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056