atom 1.3.2 xsl extension and export filemaker csv to ica-atom

已查看 42 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

cazt...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年4月11日 07:59:442017/4/11
收件人 AtoM Users
Hi!

I need to instal ica-atom 1.3.2 in a pc with wamp, but I´ve a problem "xsl extension" in the first point of instalation.

Also, I need to export a lot of items from Filemaker to ica-atom, i'm not sure the way to export the csv correctly.

Dan Gillean

未读,
2017年4月11日 12:43:262017/4/11
收件人 ICA-AtoM Users
Hi there,

PLEASE NOTE: ICA-AtoM is no longer being supported or maintained. We strongly encourage you to consider installing AtoM 2.x instead - much of the code is the same, and it is maintained by the same developers and released under the same open-source license, but it includes many bug fixes, security patches, features, and enhancements. For more information, see:

I might suggest that you take a look at some of the previous posts in our user forum, either by searching "WAMP", or using the tags we have started adding to posts in the last year - you will find all posts tagged with "Windows" (which includes posts that discuss WAMP and XAMPP) here:

You will note that there are some users who have successfully installed AtoM 2 using WAMP. We haven't been able to tag all previous messages, but over time, searching by tags will become more and more useful. More information on tags in the AtoM User Forum here:

When I tried searching the forum for your issue - "xsl extension" - I found the following, which might help you:

XSLTProcessor class is part of PHP-XSL extension, which is necessary to execute the import script, but it's not enabled by default in WAMP. To enable it, click on the WAMP tray icon -> select PHP extensions -> scroll down to php-xsl -> click on php-xsl if it is not selected. Restart the Apache service.

So it sounds to me like you are missing a PHP extension that is needed in ICA-AtoM and not enabled by default in WAMP.

Good luck! And please consider installing AtoM 2.3.1 instead :)

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

Dan Gillean

未读,
2017年4月11日 12:47:592017/4/11
收件人 ICA-AtoM Users
Also, sorry, I missed your second question, about importing data from Filemaker.

Essentially, AtoM (and ICA-AtoM) expect a specific format for CSV imports - you can find our templates on the AtoM wiki, here:

A lot of this work will be mapping work. If your resources in FileMaker were described using a known content standard (such as ISAD(G), the Canadian RAD standard, the American DACS standard, etc), then you will have a much easier time. I have previously posted a sort of overview of what the work likes, and some things to consider, in this thread:

I hope that helps,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.