Typical cron for an ATOM production instance

Bravismore Mumanyi

Oct 7, 2021, 10:31:21 AM10/7/21
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Dear Atom users

Anyone willing to share a typical cron for a production instance of ATOM.

I am looking at indexing, routine jobs, backup, log rotation, etc.

Thanking you in advance

Regards
/Bravismore

Daniel Flores

Oct 7, 2021, 11:57:23 AM10/7/21
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com

   Hi Bravismore,

   We are currently using a similar script (dedicated to sanitization) to the one you're looking for in our client's AtoM instances, in some production environments even.

   We have set up CRON to run the script at 3am everyday (in some cases we schedule it to only run on Sundays).

   The script is freely available on GitHub (https://github.com/docs-digitais/atom-utils/blob/main/scripts/sanitize.sh), you can use it however you like.
   The documentation is written in Brazilian Portuguese, but it is straightforward.
   The script itself has some documentation that is printed to the terminal but you can delete or ignore all that.

[]s
Prof. Daniel Flores
Docente da Arquivologia e do PPGCI UFF
Líder do Grupo de Pesquisa CNPq UFF Ged/A - Documentos Digitais
http://facebook.com/DanielFloresBrasil

Bravismore Mumanyi

Oct 7, 2021, 2:09:48 PM10/7/21
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com