Atom-Archivematica installation behind proxy (HAProxy)

Augusto Torres

Sep 30, 2019, 9:15:57 AM9/30/19
to AtoM Users

redisap-proposta.png

Dear,

We are working on creating an archival network for multiple Archiving Institutions using a single Atom installation.

As part of our work, we will use Archivematica and Atom behind a reverse proxy (HAProxy).

Dasboards will also be available for archival professionals, as shown in the attached image.

We are having trouble accessing the Storage Service and Dashboards pages, and CSS and images are not delivered to HAProxy, only text is delivered.

In Atom visualizations (CSS / Images) appear correctly, but item inserts and other descriptions are not executed.
All machines are on the same subnet.
Is there a configuration to be done in Archivematica to work behind a reverse proxy?

Attached are some images illustrating our need for installation.
Regards,

Augusto Torres

Error encountered while inserting archival description behind proxy:

Captura de tela de 2019-09-30 08-32-44.png

2019/09/30 08:24:04 [error] 1452#1452: *344 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: Could not connect to 127.0.0.1:4730" while
reading response header from upstream, client: 10.3.4.2, server: _, request: "POST /index.php/documentos-pessoais/edit HTTP/1.1",
upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/run/php7.2-fpm.atom.sock:", host:"redisap.cmu.unicamp.br", referrer: "http://redisap.cmu.unicamp.br/index.php/documentos-pessoais/edit"

Karl Goetz

Oct 2, 2019, 7:33:13 PM10/2/19
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, 30 Sep 2019 06:15:56 -0700 (PDT)
Augusto Torres <afto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> As part of our work, we will use Archivematica and Atom behind a reverse proxy (HAProxy).
>
> Dasboards will also be available for archival professionals, as shown in the attached image.
>
> We are having trouble accessing the Storage Service and Dashboards pages, and CSS and images are not delivered to HAProxy, only text is
> delivered.
>
> Is there a configuration to be done in Archivematica to work behind a reverse proxy?

Hi,
I suggest you direct the Archivematica parts of this query to the Archivematica group, to bring better attention to your AtoM queries here.

thanks,
kk

--
Karl Goetz
Technical Services Officer - eResearch, Information Technology Services

Mail: University of Tasmania, Private Bag 69, Hobart, Tasmania 7001
Delivery: TT Flynn Street, Sandy Bay, Tasmania 7005

Corinne Rogers

Oct 4, 2019, 9:33:49 AM10/4/19
to AtoM Users
Hi Augusto,

Here is a link to the Archivematica google group: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/archivematica

best,
Corinne

Augusto Torres

Oct 4, 2019, 1:48:26 PM10/4/19
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Dear Corinne and Karl,

We have made some progress in configuring our centralized environment. From Atom, we were
able to get packet transactions passed to the real machine from a proxy server by adjusting
the settings in the /etc/default/gearmand-job-server file as follows: PARAMS = "- listen = 192.168.0.1 \  --daemon \  --log-file = / var / log / gearman-job-server / gearmand.log "
The other configurations in Atom's instalation are working fine!
About the Archivemática settings, I will send you to the list more specialized in the subject. Grateful for the attention Augusto Torres