Atom 2.4.1 | Export CSV issue | Default language : pt

31 visninger
Gå til det første ulæste opslag

virtu...@yahoo.com.br

ulæst,
28. apr. 2019, 22.35.5328.04.2019
til AtoM Users
Hi everyone,

Testing export CSV function in atom 2.4.1 with portuguese as default language I found an issue. Everything runs perfectly, except the field "event type". It came up in english, with NULL for terms with no correspondance in that language.

I set default language in settings.yml and cleared cache. My event type taxonomy was created on csv import and all seems ok on user interface. And I didnt test other event related fields, specifically "event description", "event actor history" and "event places".

I think i've missed some step. Could someone help me on this, please?

Thanks in advance,
Best regards from Brazil
Carlos Henrique Menegozzo

Dan Gillean

ulæst,
29. apr. 2019, 11.45.3929.04.2019
til ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Carlos,

Unfortunately, I think you are running into a known issue. See the following ticket:
Our team has previously estimated approximately 16-24 hours to fix this issue. There is also a related Wishlist ticket we would love to address at the same time, to improve the experience of exporting descriptions in multiple languages:

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056