user login form in homepage

cescoba...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2016, 4:10:05 PM10/28/16
to AtoM Users
Hi!
I'm working in a local installation of AtoM. This installation is private and has the user login form in the homepage (for default) ¿How can I change it?

Regards,
Claudio
cap.png

Dan Gillean

Oct 31, 2016, 4:47:42 PM10/31/16
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Claudio,

I think this might have to do with how your webserver is configured? Did you follow our default installation instructions, or have you made changes? If so, what have you done differently? What version of AtoM do you have installed?

By default, the home page should not be the login page - it should look more like this:

The page you have shown us is usually found at /user/login from your base URL - so if your site's URL is http://www.example.com, the login page is normally found at http://www.example.com/user/login

I would check the configuration block for your webserver to ensure it is proxying to the right page. See:

You might want to restart PHP-FPM and clear your application cache if you make any changes there. Assuming you are installed on Ubuntu 14.04, run:

  • php symfony cc
  • sudo service php5-fpm restart

If you have followed our recommended installation instructions, then the home directory can be found in the CLI at /usr/share/nginx/atom.

Let us know what you find and how it goes - or if I have misunderstood your question.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

Claudio Escobar

cescoba...@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2016, 4:32:35 PM11/2/16
to AtoM Users
Hi Dan... thanks for your answer!

I didn't do this installation, so I don't know all the details about it.

This AtoM (2.0.1) was installed under Debian and using Apache, not Nginx... I think the person who did the installation edited some files for making AtoM 'private', but I'm not sure.