Re: [atom-users] AtoM version

Dan Gillean

Nov 27, 2023, 9:04:04 AM11/27/23
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Willem,

There are two methods:
  1. Via the user interface: if you are logged in as an Administrator, navigate to Admin > Settings > Global, and it will be at the top of the settings page. See the docs here
  2. Via the command-line interface: if you are a system administrator with command-line access to your AtoM installation, you can check the full version number with the following command, run from AtoM's root installation directory (which, if you have followed our recommended installation instructions, is typically at /usr/share/nginx/atom):
Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory
he / him

On Thu, Nov 23, 2023 at 4:15 AM Willie Erasmus <wce...@gmail.com> wrote:
Good day, how can I see which version of atom is running. Where can i look for the version?

Thanks
Willem