PERFORMANCE RELEASE: AtoM 2.5.4 now publicly available!

Dan Gillean

May 5, 2020, 10:58:53 AM5/5/20
to ICA-AtoM Users

Greetings everyone!

We’re pleased to announce that a new AtoM minor release is now available for public download and installation.

We’ve closed 18 issues in this release, including a number of issue tickets that improve the performance of resource intensive tasks such as indexing, deletion, and bulk digital object uploads. In addition to a number of bug fixes, we’ve also added some performance improvements to the web installer, that should resolve many of the installation timeouts that users were encountering when upgrading or installing AtoM.

Release links:

Visit the Downloads page to download the most recent release, and consult the 2.5 Upgrading and Installation guides in our documentation for further information.

Thank you to all of our community members for helping to make this release possible. As always, let us know if you have any questions!

Cheers

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory
he / him

fels...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2020, 1:46:45 AM7/14/20
to AtoM Users
 The new code for installing Homebrew for Mac OS