Personalizar ICAATOM

Jorge Villablanca

Jul 1, 2022, 3:26:27 PM7/1/22
to AtoM Users
Estimada Comunidad quisiera saber como poder personalizar mi icaatom que lo tengo puesto como localhost con wampserver

Saludos

Dan Gillean

Jul 1, 2022, 3:46:24 PM7/1/22
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hola Jorge,

First, please note that older 1.x versions of ICA-AtoM are no longer being developed and maintained. Since 2013, our focus has been on AtoM 2.x, as ICA-AtoM is considered end of life. AtoM 2.x is developed by the same team, shares much of the same code, and is released under the same open source license - however, it has a new search index, improved look and feel, completely rewritten documentation, as well as many new features,bug fixes, performance enhancements, and security patches. The latest release is version 2.6.4 - see:
We do not test or develop AtoM using WAMP. However, we do maintain a Vagrant box of AtoM, which makes it easy to set up and run on a personal computer for local testing and development. See:
Please note this is NOT intended for use in production! But for a local instance you can access using localhost (actually, using 10.10.10.10) it will work better than trying to get AtoM working on WAMP.

For customizing AtoM 2.x

Unless your changes are very minor, we recommend customization be done in a theme plugin. We have some slides and some documentation to get you started. See:
I am also attaching a document that explains how to install an existing custom theme plugin into AtoM, and how custom theme plugins are organized.

Finally, you can find many tips in the forum by searching using our labels: Here is every thread that has these 3 labels: themes; development; FAQ:
See also without the FAQ for more results:

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory
he / him

On Fri, Jul 1, 2022 at 3:26 PM Jorge Villablanca <sist...@beaep.ec> wrote:
Estimada Comunidad quisiera saber como poder personalizar mi icaatom que lo tengo puesto como localhost con wampserver

Saludos

AtoM - Theming - custom theme plugin installation instructions.pdf