AtoM 2.6.2 release date

vicky.foulk...@googlemail.com

Dec 10, 2020, 4:58:17 AM12/10/20
to AtoM Users

Hi All,
I was just wondering if you have a release date in mind for version 2.6.2?  We're looking to upgrade in the new year and were wondering if there are plans to release 2.6.2 soon.
Thanks,
Vicky

amadou sarr

Dec 10, 2020, 6:30:32 AM12/10/20
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Salut, si quelqu'un peut m'aider d'urgence. Ma session ICA ATOM refuse de s'ouvrir du coup je ne peux rien faire. Merci

Amadou SARR : Archiviste - Documentaliste

Direction de la Planification, de la Recherche et des Statistiques (DPRS)

 221 771620907

Dan Gillean

Dec 10, 2020, 9:32:06 AM12/10/20
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi there,

Vicky: We're currently aiming to release AtoM 2.6.2 mid-January 2021.

Amadou: We will need more information to be able to assist you! Please tell us more about:

Here is the information we recommend providing in our Troubleshooting page, when posting in the forum seeking technical support:

Be sure to include the following information in any support-related post:

See:
Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory
he / him

vicky.foulk...@googlemail.com

Dec 15, 2020, 12:12:23 PM12/15/20
to AtoM Users
Excellent, thanks Dan.

Dan Gillean

Jan 28, 2021, 1:03:38 PM1/28/21
to AtoM Users
Hi Vicky and anyone else following this thread,

I've just posted an update about our upcoming release plans here:
Dan Gillean