Versão 2.3.1

PEDRO BEZERRA

Jun 7, 2024, 2:26:58 PMJun 7
to AtoM Users
Good afternoon.

Where I work, we are using version 2.3.1 of atom. Is there any prediction that this version will stop working?

Amaya Rodrigo

Jun 10, 2024, 12:09:58 PMJun 10
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Pedro,

AtoM is tightly tied to the versions of PHP, ES and other services.
Eventually you are going to run out of security updates for those services and you will want to upgrade the whole thing (OS + services  + AtoM) or risk all sorts of security risks.

My advice is go through an upgrade test run (go for AtoM 2.8.2) in a test server and see how it goes.

It is usually a straightforward process.

On Fri, Jun 7, 2024 at 8:27 PM PEDRO BEZERRA <pedro....@unifor.br> wrote:
Good afternoon.

Where I work, we are using version 2.3.1 of atom. Is there any prediction that this version will stop working?

Unifor.br | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter LinkedIn | TV Unifor | G1/Ensinando e Aprendendo

Amaya M Rodrigo Sastre (she/her/bofh) - sysadmin@artefactual

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

PEDRO BEZERRA

Jun 12, 2024, 10:40:50 AMJun 12
to AtoM Users
Thanks, Amaya

but we have already done that, our technology team updated to this version, but we ran into some problems such as, we have a lot of photos to upload, so export via CSV and an option that we use a lot, but in this update we made, it is always showing an error and we were unable to perform this export. At no level are we having difficulty with this new version.

PEDRO BEZERRA

Jun 12, 2024, 10:41:26 AMJun 12
to AtoM Users
Thanks, Amaya Rodrigo

but we have already done that, our technology team updated to this version, but we ran into some problems such as, we have a lot of photos to upload, so export via CSV and an option that we use a lot, but in this update we made, it is always showing an error and we were unable to perform this export. At no level are we having difficulty with this new version.

Em segunda-feira, 10 de junho de 2024 às 13:09:58 UTC-3, Amaya Rodrigo escreveu:
Message has been deleted

Johan Pieterse

Jun 12, 2024, 1:37:47 PMJun 12
to AtoM Users
Hi Pedro

Perhaps post the errors and we can see if we can fix it/give advise.
Just for clarity, did you export to CSV and try and import to 2.8.2?

Johan
Plain Sailing Information Systems