Problem with the dates in inventories

Clara Rosales

Feb 9, 2017, 12:55:01 PM2/9/17
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Excuse me, but these days I'm asking a lot of things ... :(
Doing inventories I check that dates are not displayed when the Start and End field is covered:

Imágenes integradas 2

Ejemplo 1 is like this, with the info codifies in the field "Date":

Imágenes integradas 3

And Ejemplo 2 is like this, with the date codified only in the fields Start and End:
Imágenes integradas 4

If we cover the information in Date it is shown in the inventory, but if we cover the information in Stars adn End it sin't shown in the inventory...
I truly appreciate the help of the forum.

Dan Gillean

Feb 10, 2017, 12:33:34 PM2/10/17
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Clara,

I think that this issue will now be resolved in the 2.4 release. We've recently identified this same issue as affecting search/browse results (e.g. if there is a start/end date but no display date, then dates are not shown on search/browse results stubs), and we have a fix coming in 2.4 - see #10838 for further information.

Since adding this fix, I did a quick test this morning, and it looks like it has addressed the issue with the inventory as well. AtoM will first attempt to display the Display date, but if none is present, it will fall back and show the start/end dates.

For a longer exploration of this with a couple screenshots, see my recent response on this thread: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/ica-atom-users/W2Z2fiX0bHk/tMvRTh3XCQAJ

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager