Atom 2.4.1 configuration file + debian + apache + php 5.6

alcaraz....@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2019, 1:42:49 PM3/7/19
to AtoM Users
Hello,

I'm trying to install Atom 2.4.1 on my server with apache and php 5.6. In the installation's document show how configure nginx, but no for apache. Someone have an example file to show me?

Thank you.

Dan Gillean

Mar 8, 2019, 12:42:26 PM3/8/19
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hello Emmanuel,

Unfortunately, we at Artefactual do not test or maintain documentation for installations using Debian and Apache.

We did previously have some suggestions for Apache configuration in older versions of our docs - these are no longer tested and maintained, but they might provide you with a starting point:
Additionally, we have been trying to tag all of our posts in the User forum with useful tags (you can read more about this, and see a full list of tags here). You might want to try looking through some of the previous threads in the forum with Debian and Apache tags?
Best of luck!

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.