Descrição oculta - gerar instrumento de pesquisa - Erro na atualização 'draft' or 'published'

neiva...@gmail.com

Sep 9, 2016, 2:01:06 PM9/9/16
to AtoM Users
Problema 1: Descrição oculta

Migramos o banco de dados com as descrições o objetos digitais, de Atom 1.3 para 2.3
A seleção de idioma que adotamos é Português do BR.
As descrições não aparecem. (Image 01)

Image 01
Imagem inline 2

Pensamos que isso acontece porque uma parte foi descrita no idioma Pt BR e outra parte foi descrita no idioma Pt. (Image 02)

Image 02
Imagem inline 1

A solução que encontramos foi entrar em cada descrição para copiar o campo (Image 03).
 Image 03
Imagem inline 3

Isso acontece para ISADg, ISAAR, ISDIAH e ISDF.

Existe uma forma de fazer isso automaticamente?

Problema 2: Gerar instrumento de pesquisa

Não encontramos o local para gerar o relatório de instrumento de pesquisa, como fazíamos na versão 1.3 (Image 4 e 5)
Imagem inline 4

Image 5
Imagem inline 5

Problema 3: Erro na atualização  'draft' or 'published'

Erro ao atualizar 'draft' or 'published' (image 6 e 7)

Image 6

Imagem inline 7

Image 07
Imagem inline 6

Problema 04: Incluir logotipo instituição

Não conseguimos incluir o logotipo da instituição. (Image 08)

Imagem inline 8

neiva...@gmail.com

Sep 9, 2016, 3:38:23 PM9/9/16
to AtoM Users, neiva...@gmail.com

Em sexta-feira, 9 de setembro de 2016 15:01:06 UTC-3, neiva...@gmail.com escreveu:
Problema 1: Descrição oculta

Migramos o banco de dados com as descrições o objetos digitais, de Atom 1.3 para 2.3
A seleção de idioma que adotamos é Português do BR.
As descrições não aparecem. (Image 01)

Image 01
Exibindo image.png

Pensamos que isso acontece porque uma parte foi descrita no idioma Pt BR e outra parte foi descrita no idioma Pt. (Image 02)

Image 02
Exibindo image.png

A solução que encontramos foi entrar em cada descrição para copiar o campo (Image 03).
 Image 03
Exibindo image.png

Isso acontece para ISADg, ISAAR, ISDIAH e ISDF.

Existe uma forma de fazer isso automaticamente?

Problema 2: Gerar instrumento de pesquisa

Não encontramos o local para gerar o relatório de instrumento de pesquisa, como fazíamos na versão 1.3 (Image 4 e 5)

Image 4
Exibindo image.png
Image 5
Exibindo image.png

Problema 3: Erro na atualização  'draft' or 'published'

Erro ao atualizar 'draft' or 'published' (image 6 e 7)

Image 6

Exibindo image.png

Image 07

Exibindo image.png
Problema 04: Incluir logotipo instituição

Não conseguimos incluir o logotipo da instituição. (Image 08)
Tamanho: 18,9 KB (19.438 bytes) Dimensão 270x140 pixels

Exibindo image.png

neiva...@gmail.com

Sep 9, 2016, 4:12:39 PM9/9/16
to AtoM Users, neiva...@gmail.com

Em sexta-feira, 9 de setembro de 2016 15:01:06 UTC-3, neiva...@gmail.com escreveu:
image01.png
image02.png
image03.png
image04.png
image05.png
image06.png
image07.png
image08.png

Dan Gillean

Sep 12, 2016, 7:33:38 PM9/12/16
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi there,

This sounds like a complex issue that is difficult to diagnose without server access, which is something we cannot provide via the user forum. I will try to offer some suggestions.

First, I noticed some problems in your theme - for example the icons in the header bar have not all rendered. If you have created a custom theme plugin, you can try recompiling the CSS. To do so, you will need to know the name of your custom theme plugin. For this example I will call it arUFSMThemePlugin. From AtoM's root directory, try running:
  • make -C plugins/arUFSMThemePlugin

...using the name of your custom theme plugin. You might want to clear your cache after as well:

  • php symfony cc

In regards to the language issues:

What is the default installation culture of your application? This can be configured in the apps/qubit/config/setting.yml file. See:

Remember, if you make any changes there (e.g. change the default installation culture to pt_BR), you will need to restart PHP-FPM and clear the cache. If you are following our default installation instructions for 2.3 using Ubuntu 14.04, try:

  • sudo service php5-fpm restart
  • sudo /etc/init.d/memcached restart
  • php symfony cc

You will also want to make sure that the same languages have been added to the user interface, in Admin > Settings. See:

If you make changes here (e.g. add Brazilian Portuguese if it is not already there), you should clear the cache again, and re-index your site:

  • php symfony cc
  • php symfony search:populate

If your descriptions are described in 2 different languages, then the culture fallback *should* make it so the original displays whenever there is not a translation (for example, the Portuguese will display when there is no Brazilian Portuguese available). I'm not sure why this is not occurring in your case. Unfortunately, I do not know of a quicker solution.

For the reports - again, I'm not sure what the issue is without more information. Does it cause an error? If so, is there any information in the webserver error logs? Or if you try running the application in Debug mode, do you get a stack trace? See:

Remember, in 2.3 the reports are generated in the web browser, so if you have very large descriptions, the operation might time out before the reports can be completed. In AtoM 2.4, we will be moving the reports module to the job scheduler, so they can be performed asynchronously in the background.

As for the error with publishing: in AtoM 2.3, the publication status is handled by the job scheduler. First I would check the error logs for any useful information (see the links above) - if you find something, please share it with us. Second, I would check on the status of the job scheduler.

The installation and configuration instructions for the job scheduler are found here - make sure you have followed them:

You can check the status of the worker, or restart your services, with these commands:

  • sudo start atom-worker
  • sudo stop atom-worker
  • sudo restart atom-worker
  • sudo status atom-worker

If you have checked that the job scheduler is installed and configured properly, try restarting the atom-worker. If that doesn't work, let us know what the webserver logs report as the error.

For the institution logo - what happens when you try to upload the logo? Do you get an error, or something else?

First, I would check the filesystem permissions - if you have followed our recommended installation instructions, you can set the filesystem permissions like so:
  • sudo chown -R www-data:www-data /usr/share/nginx/atom

See: https://www.accesstomemory.org/docs/2.3/admin-manual/installation/linux/ubuntu-trusty/#filesystem-permissions

You might want to also double check that file uploads are not disabled anywhere in your settings - either in the configuration files, or for the institution. See this user forum post for some suggestions on where to check:

Remember that your logo must not be bigger than 270x270px, and no bigger in file size than 256K. See:

I hope that helps! Let us know how it goes.

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

Neiva Pavezi

Oct 24, 2016, 2:57:02 PM10/24/16
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi! Dan,

Foi um prazer te conhecer pessoalmente.
Estamos trabalhando intensamente com ICA-AtoM para realizar as alterações.
Obrigada pelas orientações!

Em anexo segue o arquivo da publicação da tradução parcial do Manual do Usuário.

Abraço,

Neiva Pavezi
Arquivista DAG/UFSM
Mestre em Patrimônio Cultural

PAVEZI Neiva.pdf

Dan Gillean

Oct 24, 2016, 5:07:14 PM10/24/16
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hello Neiva,

It was a pleasure to meet you in person as well, and thank you so much for sharing this guide!

I have added it to our wiki here, under the Documentation section of our Community resources:

Best of luck with your AtoM installation!

Kind regards,