Re: [atom-users] Post-migration blues...

Dan Gillean

Nov 20, 2019, 11:31:13 AM11/20/19
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi there,

What happens when you try to log in - does it tell you you've got the wrong credentials or the user/pass is unknown, or does it just boot you back to the home page?

If wrong or unknown credentials, you could try creating a new Admin account from the command-line to be able to log in. See:
If it's just booting you back to the homepage, and you've already checked the SSL settings:

Is it possible you also had the IP range restriction settings enabled? If yes, I will have to consult with our team to see how you might use SQL to clear this setting as well. If not, then we might need more information about your new installation. For example:
  • Have you followed our recommended installation instructions for 2.5.3?
  • If no, what changes have you made? If yes, are you using Ubuntu 16.04 or 18.04?
  • What version of PHP do you have installed?
  • Is there any additional server configuration complicating things here - proxying, VPNs, etc?
  • When you loaded your 2.4 data into the 2.5 site, did you remember to drop and recreate the database, and then run the upgrade task, as per the upgrade docs?
  • Anything else you think might help us understand the issue!
Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

On Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 6:57 PM <brzic...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have just moved my AtoM site from 2.4 to 2.5 after a hardware crash. The site is now on a VM so will make for a more reliable installation going forward.

All the data is there. Index was repopulated without errors.

But I am unable to login. I did check that the ssl id value was set to 0 in the atom database.

Any suggestions on what else could be done to be able to log in ?

Thanks