problem in import Csv or Xml

mm

Aug 26, 2019, 12:05:19 PM8/26/19
to AtoM Users
Hello i have issued  500 Internal Server Error. with import csv or xml ?

Corinne Rogers

Aug 26, 2019, 12:25:45 PM8/26/19
to AtoM Users
Hi there,

The first thing to do when you receive a 500 error is restart your services - most times this will solve the problem! You can see posts on this forum tagged with a 500 error from the last couple of years here:
They all provide advice along the lines of the following:

If you haven't done this already, please see the following for some thoughts on troubleshooting and what kind of information to include if you need more help:
Additionally, when you encounter a 500 error, generally the first thing we recommend doing is having a systems administrator consult the webserver error logs. This will give you more specific information about the nature of the issue. See:
Generally, we recommend trying some of AtoM's common maintenance tasks - running these can resolve a lot of issues. For example, clearing the application cache, restarting services, etc. It's possible in your case that the job scheduler needs to be restarted. See:
If these resources don't help you solve the problem, let us know what version of AtoM you are running and how it is configured, what you find in the error logs and what happens if you try restarting services and repeating the steps, and we can go from there.

regards,
Corinne
Artefactual Systems

Mohamed Hussein

Aug 26, 2019, 1:53:25 PM8/26/19
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Issue still not resolved. I need import data csv isad. Appear 500 error.
I custmized php.ini. i need help

Corinne Rogers

Aug 26, 2019, 6:18:20 PM8/26/19
to AtoM Users
Hi Mohamed,

Have you checked the error logs, or asked your system administrator to do so? If you have followed our recommended installation, you can check the error logs by running
sudo tail -f /var/log/nginx/error.log in the commend line.

I recommend you read through our troubleshooting documentation, here:
If this doesn't help, please give us some more information about your installation and we will try to help narrow down the issue.

Have you followed our recommended installation instructions? If yes, are you using Ubuntu 16.04 or 18.04? PHP 7.0 or 7.2? What version of Elasticsearch do you have installed? Also, can you tell the us the full version of your installation, including the database schema version number? You can see this either by going to Admin > Settings (it's right at the top of the page), or by running the following from AtoM's root installation directory:
  • php symfony tools:get-version
Next, what messages did you find in the webserver error logs? Or can you get more information by putting the application in Debug mode and repeating the action? See:
best regards,
Corinne
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to ica-atom-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

Corinne Rogers

Aug 26, 2019, 6:24:31 PM8/26/19
to AtoM Users
One more thing to ask - are you using the import template provided on our wiki:
The template for importing ISAD-G descriptions is
and following the instructions in the documentation:

Mohamed Hussein

Aug 27, 2019, 9:55:51 AM8/27/19
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi corinne,
Thanks for your reply ..
My installation at windows and i use isad 2.3 csv template and following instruction, but gereman server for jobs i cant install it on Windows 😑.
Thanks again

Corinne Rogers

Aug 27, 2019, 1:08:38 PM8/27/19
to AtoM Users
Hi Mohamed,

If you are installed on Windows and are not able to install the dependencies - Gearman in this case - then there really isn't anything we can do to help. What we would recommend is that you install AtoM on an ubuntu virtual machine on your windows server with all the dependencies as outlined in our installation documentation, here and here.

Let us know how you make out!