Re: [ica-atom-users] My google keeps switching languages by itself

Message has been deleted

Dan Gillean

Mar 8, 2018, 11:33:48 AM3/8/18
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi there,

This forum is specifically for users of Access to Memory (aka AtoM), an open source web application for archival description and access. At this time, we're unable to offer general support for non-AtoM related issues.

That said, Google and other search engines are generally trying to predict your language preference based factors such as your computer language settings, your browser language settings, your default search engine settings in the browser, and the IP from which you arrive on the page. I would do some searching on the web about this - here are some posts to get you started:

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 3:02 AM, <aiske...@gmail.com> wrote:
My google has switched to Russian and German by itself, I don't know why? I never change my language settings.