documenting deeds of gift and monetary appraisal amounts

Lisa Lobdell

Oct 23, 2017, 3:28:54 PM10/23/17
to AtoM Users
Where do others document the dates that deeds of gift are mailed and received and the monetary value of collections? Our previous system had a specific place for this information, basically a check box and line for the date. I can't find a place to insert this information, but want to be able to track it for incoming collections.

Dan Gillean

Oct 27, 2017, 10:55:07 AM10/27/17
to ICA-AtoM Users
Just wanted to give this thread a signal boost - is anyone else using AtoM to track accessions information associated with deeds of gift and/or monetary appraisal status? If so, please share! How and where are you capturing this information?

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056