Clean URL ?

Martin GERSBACH

Feb 4, 2020, 12:41:45 AM2/4/20
to AtoM Users
Hey everybody,

Why does AtoM display "/index.php" in the URL?
I've checked the manual and the forums and I can't find the method to modify it so that only "/" is left

AtoM
2.5.3 - 172
Ubuntu 18.04 LTS

best,
Martin

Martin GERSBACH

Feb 4, 2020, 7:50:37 AM2/4/20
to AtoM Users
Anyway...
I see that Symphony is well configured, but I can't remove the "/index.php"

Will it be a bug?

best
Martin

raddao...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2020, 9:36:31 AM2/4/20
to AtoM Users
Hi Martin,

If you're using the default Nginx configuration, you could remove the script name by setting the following line to true in the AtoM config files:

After that, make sure to clear Symfony cache and restart PHP-FPM:

php /path/to/atom/symfony cc
sudo systemctl restart php7.2-fpm

Best regards.

Martin GERSBACH