Internal Server Error when accessing description

Patrick Br

Sep 25, 2014, 11:34:14 AM9/25/14
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I installed ICA-Atom together with Archivematica and I worked for the last few weeks with it without any big problems.

Lately I started deleting old objects within my descriptions. Suddenly I couldn't access my description anymore - I'm getting an Internal Server Error now. However I still can browse around in ICA-Atom and I still can f.e. create further descriptions.

Can anybody help me please?

Sarah Romkey

Sep 25, 2014, 12:24:56 PM9/25/14
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Patrick,

Could you please try reproducing the errors in debug mode (https://www.accesstomemory.org/en/docs/2.1/admin-manual/maintenance/debug/#debug-mode), which should give a more verbose error message and will help us understand what may be happening.

Cheers,

Sarah Romkey, MAS,MLIS
Systems Archivist
Artefactual Systems
604-527-2056
@ArchivesSarah

Patrick Brantner

Sep 26, 2014, 9:39:36 AM9/26/14
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
hi,
thanks for the quick answer.

When accessing the description I created at first I get the following exception:
404 Not Found: Empty module and/or action after parsing the URL "/qubit_dev.php/testupload;isad" (/).
in SF_ROOT_DIR/vendor/symfony/lib/controller/sfFrontWebController.class.php line 44

When accessing the second description (a subfond of the first) I get the following exception:
500 Internal Server Error
Parent Resource id '1' does not exist

Thanks again
Patrick

Jesús García Crespo

Sep 27, 2014, 1:23:24 AM9/27/14
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Patrick,

That seems to be a data integrity issue likely caused by a software bug. You mentioned that you are using ICA-AtoM, which version in particular are you running? Our recommendation is to use the latest release available, in particular AtoM 2.1.0, which was released this week, fixes some issues found during the ingestion of DIPs from Archivematica.

You may also want to try to purge the database if you haven't introduced real data yet, there is a specific CLI task for that purpose called tools:purge, you can find more details in the following page: https://www.accesstomemory.org/en/docs/2.1/admin-manual/maintenance/cli-tools/#purging-all-data.

Regards,

Jesús García Crespo,
Software Engineer, Artefactual Systems Inc.
http://www.artefactual.com | +1.604.527.2056