Web Analytics

kellyalmeid...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2018, 2:43:17 PM7/25/18
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com

Dear,
I added the tracking code of google analytics, but after running the command to clear the cache I get the message:

Thank you.

Dan Gillean

Jul 30, 2018, 11:19:23 AM7/30/18
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Kelly,

2 minor suggestions:

First, try adding a space between the colon and your code. Second, make sure that, after you have removed the # pound sign commenting out the line, that you have also fixed the spacing and brough the google_analytics_api_key back to the start of the line.

Remember as well, once you've saved you'll want to restart PHP-FPM and clear the application cache (php symfony cc). Additionally, once the tracking code is in place, it can take up to 24 hours for results to begin showing up in Google Analytics.

Let us know if that helps!

Regards,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

kellyalmeid...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2018, 12:11:48 PM8/1/18
to AtoM Users

Dear Dan,
Thanks for the help regarding Google analytics but I will prefer to configure it with piwik.
Do you know in which server location I can insert the piwik configuration code?

Thank you.

Dan Gillean

Aug 1, 2018, 1:23:16 PM8/1/18
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Kelly,

Unfortunately, the current functionality is only designed to work with a Google Analytics tracking code.

If your institution is interested in potentially sponsoring work to add support for Piwik, please feel free to contact me off-list and we can discuss options and estimates further.

Regards,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.