Need help with finishing our opensource local food groupbuying website!

William Pattison

Feb 22, 2015, 5:00:10 AM2/22/15
to ic-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Iowa Ruby group,

ProduceRun is getting close to releasing a new ruby website for ProduceRun, Which is group buying straight from your local farmers (based in Iowa).

Current Website: www.producerun.com
Organization youtube overview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yL4nko3oys

We need assistance from Ruby Developers to getting this finished by the end of February for us to release to farmers and make it available on opensource on Github to clone,folk and use.

We cloned catarse.me/Catarse Github and currently converting it to our needs, we need assistance on the following.

-Changing from goal set amount and rewards to quantities of individual items
-showing farmers drop off location
-setting a tipping amount
-settings page need to be separate partial page,
-landing needs dynamic,
-send invites needs dynamic and alert windows.

Majority of the front end development is already done,just needs to be connected together and working :)

To be upfront with the community, Sorry we don't have capital to pay US hourly rates, but we could credit you with ProduceRun credits or work out something if you email me.

Thanks for your support.

Kind Regards,

William Pattison

will (at) producerun.com