RailsConf 2014

瀏覽次數:5 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Benjamin Oakes

未讀,
2014年3月17日 下午3:38:262014/3/17
收件者:ic-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Anyone else from the local community going to RailsConf in Chicago this year?  (April 22-25.)

Ben

David Rhinehart

未讀,
2014年3月17日 下午3:56:242014/3/17
收件者:ic-...@googlegroups.com
4 of us from fusionfarm are going.

myself, Aaron Frerichs, Josh Hlibichuk, and Justin Houtz

--

---

Aaron Frerichs

未讀,
2014年4月20日 下午5:01:052014/4/20
收件者:ic-...@googlegroups.com
Ben, we should plan to meet up at some point. Along with anyone else from the corridor that's interested.

Lunch tends to be pretty crammed, so maybe an evening dinner or something? We don't really have any set plans, so we're open to whatever. I think there is an after-party on Wednesday night that a few of us signed up for, but other than that, we're open.

Benjamin Oakes

未讀,
2014年4月21日 上午10:59:102014/4/21
收件者:ic-...@googlegroups.com
That sounds good. Let's try to meet up at the conf if we can.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息