Where is the MeetUp this week?

Lee Miller

Apr 1, 2014, 11:55:40 AM4/1/14
to ic-...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Just looking to join the meet up this week and spectate. annnnd by spectate, I mean ask the occasional dumb question while I begin learning the Ruby ways.

Benjamin Oakes

Apr 1, 2014, 12:34:36 PM4/1/14
to ic-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lee,

It's in our normal room at the Old Capitol Town Center.  Here are some directions:

Old Capitol Town Center, Univ of Iowa ITS Room #2951
201 S. Clinton Street, Iowa City, IA (edit map)

On the second floor, above Seoul Grill. If you're heading towards the parking ramp, there's a door for ITS. We meet in a meeting room immediately inside.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Ben

--

---