Thursday 11/6: Ruby Meetup, call for presenters

1 view

Benjamin Oakes

Nov 4, 2014, 10:59:13 AM11/4/14
to ic-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Rubyists,

It's almost the first Thursday of the month again.  We're always interested in having members present  Ruby-related topics to the group, so if you've been playing with anything cool, please consider presenting!  We're pretty informal, so anything you present doesn't have to be a "polished" keynote-style presentation; it can be as simple as plugging in your laptop and showing some code you've been working on.

If anyone would like to present something, please respond on Meetup:

Best wishes,

Ben