Thursday meeting!

geemus (Wesley Beary)

Mar 4, 2013, 11:19:58 AM3/4/13
to ic-...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys, it's about that time again. Anybody have something they would like to share? Doesn't need to be long, would love some lightning talks from some of the regulars to hear what you have been interested in or excited in.

Benjamin Oakes

Mar 4, 2013, 1:19:29 PM3/4/13
to ic-...@googlegroups.com
I've been playing around with Ruby 2.0 a little, and figured I would put together a few slides for us to talk about.  Sound interesting?

Ben

--

---

geemus (Wesley Beary)

Mar 4, 2013, 7:15:19 PM3/4/13
to ic-...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good to me. Anybody else have things they'd like to share?