[Job Opportunities] Passionate Patissier

Andy Pangestu

Dec 6, 2014, 8:19:05 AM12/6/14
to ic...@googlegroups.com
Dear ICJ Friends,

Hope all are well and great!!

Wondering if anyone here who has experience and passion in Pattiserie and is interested to jump in the Pattiserie world.

We are looking for a Production Manager, who will be in charge of supervising the production of lines of delicious sweets, cakes and ice creams.

Training will be provided and carried out in Japan in one of the established Patisserie's factory, and permanent placement would be in Jakarta.

If anyone or know anyone who has related experience and passion, please don't hesitate to reply me yah.

Many thanks!

Please take care All in the winter Japan, and the rainy Jakarta!

Best regards,
Andy Pangestu

Nishino Fiona

Dec 6, 2014, 9:02:35 AM12/6/14
to ic...@googlegroups.com
Temenku ada nih Patissier tapi dia di jkt. Ada chance kah?