pull requests for Chromium (electron) support?

Rik Shaw

Aug 28, 2022, 5:32:00 PM8/28/22
to ibus-user
I see pull requests from ermshiperete for fixing keyboarding support for Chromium / electron apps. Wondering if these updates seem like good candidates in a new version and when it may be possible to release this new version? Really looking forward to having them as we have one key Electron app that we need these fixes for. Would be much appreciated. https://github.com/ibus/ibus/pulls

I'll try to backport the fixes into Ubuntu 20.04 and 22.04, typically I wait for them to land in debian first before doing this.

Thanks again for your work.