failing tests of Rhino

nudtdzy

Jul 29, 2011, 8:04:18 AM7/29/11
to iBugs
Hi,

I am considering to use Rhino as my experimental object. I have some
questions about Rhino. As stated in repository.xml, tests in
<testsforfix> tag are failing tests to reproduce a bug. All tests are
in a version's mozilla/js/tests directory, but Rhino has no
testresults.xml as AspectJ does.
I think all tests in mozilla/js/tests directory except those
specified in <testsforfix> tag are passing tests, at least they will
not reproduce this bug. Am I correct? Or this is mostly the case?

Thanks for your help.

ziying

Valentin Dallmeier

Jul 31, 2011, 9:31:27 AM7/31/11
to ib...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

 I think all tests in mozilla/js/tests directory except those
specified in <testsforfix> tag are passing tests, at least they will
not reproduce this bug. Am I correct? Or this is mostly the case?

Yes, this assumption should be correct.

Regards,

Valentin