AspectJ cvs tarball

Susam

Oct 25, 2011, 10:57:15 AM10/25/11
to iBugs
Hi
I need the cvs or svn (if already available) repository of the AspectJ
and Rhino project that was used in ibugs. I checked the eclipse
website, tried to replicate the repository but no luck. Could anyone
help me to get the archived tarball?

thanks

Valentin Dallmeier

Oct 26, 2011, 4:58:35 AM10/26/11
to ib...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

The iBUGS AspectJ subject contains parts of the cvs history of AspectJ. However, this is only part of the history. You can ask the developers of AspectJ to send them a tarball, or ask permission to mirror their source repository.

Regards,

Valentin