source code?

Shaimaa Ali

Jan 20, 2013, 6:16:24 PM1/20/13
to ib...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I'm performing experiments to evaluate a fault localization technique and in which I instrument the source code, I have downloaded AspectJ from iBugs but it doesn't seem to contain the java files, is there any way I can get the source code?

Best of Regards,
--
Shaimaa Ali

Valentin Dallmeier

Jan 22, 2013, 3:26:06 AM1/22/13
to ibugs
Hi Shaimaa!

Thank you for your interest in iBugs. The repository contains several versions of AspectJ in a subversion repository. To checkout a specific version, you have to use the build.xml file provided in the repository. Please take a look at the README file in the root folder, it contains all the information. The AspectJ source code is split into several project src folders. For example, to checkout version 28919 run

ant -DfixId=28919 checkoutversion

Make sure that version directory "version" exists in the root folder of the subject. Then you can find the sources of the weaver in "org.aspectj/modules/weaver/src".

Regards,

Valentin

--
Shaimaa Ali