Shift in file availability?

Michael Morrone

Feb 1, 2023, 9:00:52 AM2/1/23
to IBTrACS Q&A

Hello,

I’ve noticed  since the beginning of the year that the IBTracs netcdf file from https://www.ncei.noaa.gov/data/international-best-track-archive-for-climate-stewardship-ibtracs/v04r00/access/netcdf/IBTrACS.last3years.v04r00.nc  has been posted on Tuesday and Friday, instead of Monday and Friday like it was in previous years.  Is this just a temporary change, or do you expect Tuesday and Friday to be the days when the file is posted going forward.  If that is the case, I’ll update my scripts accordingly.

Best Regards,

Mike

Michael Morrone

Meteorologist