WPAC Basin Best Track Data from 2022-2023

羅倫素

May 4, 2024, 2:00:43 AMMay 4
to IBTrACS Q&A
Hi, I wonder if IBTrACS is going to input all best track data of HKO, CMA and JMA from 2022-2023 in the WPAC Basin when they has already been available on their official website for some time.

Thanks.

Jennifer Gahtan - NOAA Federal

May 13, 2024, 1:26:29 PMMay 13
to 羅倫素, IBTrACS Q&A
Hi-Apologies for the delay. The best track data will be in IBTrACS soon with the release of our new update.

Thanks,
Jennifer

On Sat, May 4, 2024 at 2:00 AM 羅倫素 <lorenzo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, I wonder if IBTrACS is going to input all best track data of HKO, CMA and JMA from 2022-2023 in the WPAC Basin when they has already been available on their official website for some time.

Thanks.

Jennifer Gahtan, Ph.D. (she/her)
Physical Scientist
Climate Science and Services Division (CSSD)
NOAA's National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI)
151 Patton Ave. Asheville, NC 28801