IBrowse 2.5.5 & DraCo report

Jaeson Koszarsky

Nov 10, 2021, 7:18:24 PM11/10/21
to Oliver Roberts' via IBrowse Users
Hello folks,

I finally updated IBrowse on my DraCo to the latest release.  My DraCo is currently running OS3.9.  It is the 060 tower version, fully populated with 128MB.  I'm using MiamiDeluxe and a Hydranet ethernet card (I may put my highway/norway back in though) to get online.  I also installed the latest AmiSSL.  I don't recall with MUI is installed, maybe 3.8.

So far, IBrowse is working as expected.  No problems to report so far.  Thanks Oliver!

I will be trying to get OS3.2 working on the DraCo in the new future.  We'll see how that goes.

Jaeson